Amadeus River Cruises, Innsbruck, Austria
Amadeus River Cruises was looking to expand their
B2C and B2B presence on the North American Market in
addition to their direct relationship with selected wholesalers.
- Introduce Amadeus River Cruise product to the North American market
- Establish a B2B and B2C service support flow for individual travelers
- Drive group business from the North American market
- Create significant and sustainable brand awareness among travel agency, influential meetings and events clients, and individual consumers
- Increased arrivals from the North American market after setting up a Cruise Reservation Desk for North American Market
- Enhanced existing cruise product trough recommendations for inclusions to meet the needs of the North American traveler
- Lead a series of familiarization trips for qualified travel trade professionals
- Amadeus Cruises offers our meeting planner clients a unique solution, complementing our existing portfolio of global hotel experiences for their event sourcing needs
- Created access for Amadeus Cruises to our North American Preferred Meetings team during a dedicated orientation and training session
- Cooperatively partnered on a meeting & incentive client familiarization cruise following a key industry tradeshow event
Services Provided to Amadeus
Our accredited training team offers professional development services in hospitality and destination management, hotel revenue and distribution, and group sales. We create and deliver custom workshops, classes, and extended courses for a broad range of audiences and topics.
Grow your hotel’s revenue and profits by tapping into the expertise of our revenue management consultants. Let us assess your current position and processes and assist you in taking control of your revenue management through training programs, automated tools, and expert guidance.